[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2, RS485 on UART1

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Mon Nov 8 08:14:14 CET 2004

Hi,

Has anyone got some code that works for this???

I have an Ethernut talking to a ATMega16.  My raw code on the ATMega16
transmits the data correctly, but the Ethernut seems to get a bit messed up.

I have tried to understand how the NUT/IS handles it (read usart1avr.c,
usuartavr.c. uart.h etc) but can't quite get it to work.

Does anyone have some sample code I can review to assist with my
understanding?

HELP!

Douglas

---