[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2, RS485 on UART1

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Mon Nov 8 08:21:55 CET 2004

I forgot to add, I use addressing (MPCM bit) to send 1 address byte and then
1 command byte and then 0 to 4 data bytes, depending on the command.
It seems as though only the address byte sometimes gets through, other
times, the address byte is repeated the same number of times as the total
number of bytes I send from the ATMega16, weird.

Douglas