[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie - guide

amit khandelwal khandelwal.amit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:46:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

The hardware manual that I received with the ethernut suggests that
its a stk500 compatible programming adapter. So I decided to use the
following commandline parameters with uisp

uisp  -dprog=stk500 -dserial=/dev/ttyS0 -dpart=ATmega128  --erase -v

This gives me error -

<snip>
Programmer is not responding.
</snip>

Any suggestions or clues will be of great help.

Thanks,
- Amit Khandelwal