[En-Nut-Discussion] Bootloader, JTAG

Daniel Kristoffersson dankr287 at student.liu.se
Fri Oct 15 12:12:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm quite new and just bought the ethernut starter kit with ethernut 2.1. Everything is working just fine. I used the 'J' option and downloaded a .bin file from my tftp in the basemon program. Now the nut start this new app after every reboot. I guess the bootloader is still left in the memory but the processor start on "wrong" address. I read something about changing fuse-bits. Can someone please explain how to do this in an easy and reliable way using the JTAG connection. I use the newest WinAVR and also downloaded the AVR studio.

Thanks!

/Daniel