[En-Nut-Discussion] RAW packets transmission

Igor Fedorchuk bel at micran.ru
Fri Oct 15 15:10:07 CEST 2004

Hi all!

I want to make bridge from Ethernut to RS232 and back from RS232 to
EtherNut. But I dont want use IP routines but want use RAW packets as
is, i.e. simple receive packets from LAN, store its to memory and next
send it to UART. What sort of API functions should I use?  I thing
that I should create event to RX and TX events but I  not for a while
yet know what it do.
Thanks. :)

Sorry for my bad english and stupid questions I'm little beginner :)