[En-Nut-Discussion] Compatibility Problem Between Rev. F and Rev. G

Diamantopoulos Georgios gnagiag at yahoo.gr
Mon Oct 18 15:26:39 CEST 2004

Hello to everyone,

I have been developing a program (which runs on ethernut 1.3 Rev. F)
for the company that I work. This program makes full use of the UART,
LAN and all the I/O (Digital and analog). I have produced a Hex  file
which when uploaded to an ethernut board Rev. F works just fine but when
uploaded to Rev. G it does not work (I cannot use the ethernet to
communicate with the board) . To be even more precise when my program
start its execution for the first time I am using a socket connection
(to a predefined IP) in order  to program the ethernut with some initial
values (such as IP, Device Number etc.), a step which works just fine
with Rev. F  as I have already mentioned, but does not work when the
board is of  Rev. G.
- First of all I do want to ask if anyone has any kind of Idea why this
is happening ?, and
- If the Rev. F will be a discontinued version?

Thank you all in advance.