[En-Nut-Discussion] Mass storage and real-time clock daughter boardfor the Ethernut-2.

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Wed Oct 20 23:26:44 CEST 2004

If we assume that current consumption would be about 0.5 A, the time
constant with 1F capacitor  is equal to 10. Then, according to formula U =
U0*exp(-t/theta)  we come to conclusion that the capacitor will be
discharged to 85% of initial voltage during 1.6 seconds.
If I am wrong, let senior comrades correct me. But I propose also to look at
the specs of that ionistor and to the value of it's own resistance.
Regards, Alexander.