[En-Nut-Discussion] External Interrups

Ronald Lokker R.Lokker at krohne-altometer.nl
Tue Oct 26 15:04:14 CEST 2004

hello Super ethernut group

I have a problem whit using external Interrupts int5 connected on pin oc3c/int5/poort PE5 it looks like is programmed as output voor wave

i'm using ethernut hardware v2.1 and os v342

i dont know of it is initalizised in the os

or somebody can tell me how can i tur it off an d how i can used as interupt pin int5

i used 4 external interrupts and int 4,6,7 works fine

i am waiting for a hopefule ansswere

ps my englisch are bad sorry for that

ronald lokker

rlokker at worldonline.nl

NOTE: The information transmitted in this email is for the person or entity to which it is addressed: it may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, use, retransmit or disseminate this information. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by the KROHNE Company for any loss or damage arising from receipt of this message. Furthermore, unless explicitly stated, this email is in no way a legally binding agreement. The views represented in this email do not necessarily represent those of the corporation.