[En-Nut-Discussion] ARM7 port

Jerry jerry at ncon.pl
Fri Sep 10 14:27:04 CEST 2004

> Hours!

;)

> >I made same minor changes on my arm board (eb40a compactible with sram,
lan
> >91c111 and dataflash added) and it would be great to test it with NutOS
> >before sending new version to pcb house. I tested it with ecos and works
ok
> >so I believe there should be no problems with NutOS but "proof of live"
> >would be fine.
>
> Sounds great. However, the only device, which is currently
> available for the EB40A is devDebug1 (SERIAL B).

I based my board on eb40a and all software for this platform works great.

> The LAN91C111 driver is very AVR specific and hasn't
> been ported yet.

Lan91xx drivers are very well documented in ecos and linux so IMHO there
should be no problem to port them to NutOS. On the other hand I've second
kind of board with at91*008; credit card size with 2MB flash, TWI eeprom and
dual serial interaface which should fit perfectly for testing ARM/NutOS.

BTW Do You plan to produce some kind of starter kit with arm cpu?

Jerry