[En-Nut-Discussion] ARM7 port

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Sep 10 15:30:24 CEST 2004

At 14:27 10.09.2004 +0200, you wrote:

>Lan91xx drivers are very well documented in ecos and linux so IMHO there
>should be no problem to port them to NutOS. On the other hand I've second
>kind of board with at91*008; credit card size with 2MB flash, TWI eeprom and
>dual serial interaface which should fit perfectly for testing ARM/NutOS.

The current implementation is very basic. The C-startup file
for examples supports downloading into RAM only using the EB40
loader. The main purpose of this release is to provide a base
for further development. Without such a template, development
tends to run out of the rudder.

>BTW Do You plan to produce some kind of starter kit with arm cpu?

Yes, there are design ideas using an AT91R40008. Right now
the software is at higher priority.