[En-Nut-Discussion] Can't compile NutOs

Johan van der Stoel j.v.d.stoel at stream-it.nl
Thu Sep 16 14:30:58 CEST 2004

Hello,

After getting the information of the new software manual I found it a good
idea to get an impression of the current status of the tools etc. so I
followed the manual to see if I got the webserver demo running - something
we need for a new project.

Installing, of the tools & configuring of Nut/OS configurator (Windows XP,
ATMEGA128, GCC for AVR, ethernut13f.conf) went without problems. Thanks for
the fantastic documentation Harald!
So I started compiling, but here I run into an error which I couldn't solve.

See the logging below:

Nut/OS Configurator Version 1.0.3
Linked to wxWindows 2.4.2
Running on Windows NT 5.1 (build 2600, Service Pack 1)
OK
Creating Makefiles for avr-gcc in D:/ethernut/build
Creating header files in D:/ethernut/build
OK