[En-Nut-Discussion] Can't compile NutOs

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Sep 15 13:08:34 CEST 2004

Hello Ole,

At 10:25 15.09.2004 +0200, you wrote:

> > Btw. if you want to add some changes, feel free to do so.
> > There are a few more days required until the 4.0 branch.
>
>Ok... could you briefly explain how to integreat new options into
>NutConf? I'd like to integrate Options fpr the CAN driver, the CS8900
>driver, the HD44780Bus driver and for NutInit.o (3 waitstate support)

Unfortunately it's not possible to explain this with
a few sentences, but a related document is planned.
Until then checking the .nut files is the only
advice I can give.

It's quite difficult and time consuming to consider all
options at once. But if someone shouts "Respect my changes!"
I'll for sure take a closer look, no problem.