[En-Nut-Discussion] How to implement a stream

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Mon Sep 20 18:32:22 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

> a very short roadmap:

Thanks! This will help alot. But one more thing I'm interested in:

I would like to write my own fopen function where I coul pass some more
information with. I need a framework similar to the socket functions of
your IP stack since l2cap is quite similar to TCP.

Next I would need some functions to wait on a filepointer until data has
arrived... (This should work similar to a TCP deamon that waits until
someone opens a connection on a dedicated port).

Could you also give me a hint how to implement this?

Thanks,

Ole
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19