[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: File upload via Http

Matthias Wilde ethernut at stockelache.de
Fri Apr 1 18:30:37 CEST 2005

Hello Eduardo,

it sounds for me you already wrote the code I need. I also like to download my newest firmware from a server via http store it and use a modified bootloader to activate the newest version. Since I am brand new in the ethernut environment I was wondering if such a "application" already exists and is provided as a sample source.  I think that is something everybody needs. If you could provide parts of your code that would be great and I'm sure quite a lot of people would be happy.

Thanks in advance.

Matthias