[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: File upload via Http

Ralf Spettel r.spettel at raumcomputer.com
Mon Apr 4 10:26:39 CEST 2005

Hello Eduardo,
I want to upload a binary file to, but not for update the Ethernut. I use
1.3 and so it's not possibel, so I don't need the bootloadercode.
I do the changes from patch #1164563 and use the code from Vesa
Jääskeläinen (very thx).
Now I able to upload a txt file, but with binary files I get a error
massage from browser.
I don't know at which position in the HTTP stack the problem appears.

Regards,Ralf