[En-Nut-Discussion] WinAVR 20050214, Ethernut 3.9.5 on STK501

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Tue Apr 19 22:49:03 CEST 2005

Mark E. Scott Jr. wrote:
> I am trying to get a simplistic compile of Ethernut going using WinAVR
> 20050214 and Ethernut OS 3.9.5.  I have some errors that others have
> posted about, and some that appear new to me.

> I used the Nut/OS configurator, and loaded up the stk501 configuration
> file, made system path changes, and saved it as stk501 – mark, then
> built the directory tree, which worked fine.

Compare contents of the original stk501 file and your own modifications.
Are there any fields missing that should be in new one too? I have seen
cases where saving settings from configurator doesn't save all fields
and causes failures in the process. Usually I look in configurator what
I want to change and then make custom file by using text editor and then
load it to configurator.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen