[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut in two lans

GPenzo gpenzo at wanadoo.nl
Thu Apr 21 19:42:50 CEST 2005

Hello Harald.

Gateway is set.
Have version 3.9.5 dod not know if the arp fix is in it.
Will download the cvs branch and check ik out.

What i find strange is that the ethernut does not reply to icmp and the
web server (basemon) does nothing.

Will debug it and check if there is any live in the board, also check if
the driver is stuck.
Harald do you now in which part of nut/os i must dig to find out what is
happening, only the ethernet driver??????

Grayson PEnzo