[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut configuration howto request. + updated question.

Tamas Virag virnw at newwave.hu
Thu Apr 21 22:46:42 CEST 2005

I think the configure bash script is not enough for complete
configure the ethernut project. You can change only platform and
downloader device.
The ethernut configuration is really important for me. It is a part
of my graduation, and the time for final date is two weeks. I will be
grateful if you can send me this program. I use avr-gcc enviroment.

I think my previous question was ambiguous. So the question is:
     -What port used to serial communication in original ethernut
boards? In my project I use PE.0 and PE.1, but if I open a normal
usart0 device for communication I cannot measure signal this pins.

Virag Tamas.