[En-Nut-Discussion] Debugging Nut/Os application

Sander Smeenk sandersmeenk at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:51:52 CEST 2005

Hey,

I've got a bug in my software, and I can't find the exact cause. Now, I was
wondering whether I could use the programmer -that is delivered with the
ethernut starter kit- for JTAG debugging. If so, can anybody tell me where
to find information regarding this?

And if that's not possible, can anyone tell me how to debug my application
with AVR-studio and AVR-GCC? I have found a debugging example with ICCAVR,
but none with winavr.

This would really be appreciated as I suspect it has something to do with my
variables that are allocated and freed from the heap, so I don't think the
.map file could tell me alot more. (Not that I have a clue on how I can read
possible errors from that file ;) )

Thanx,
Sander.