AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Debugging Nut/Os application

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Wed Aug 17 21:26:21 CEST 2005

Hi Sander!

The ISP-Duo which comes with the dev kit does not support debugging, just
downloading!

ernst

I bought a cheap avrisp from a german (munich) electronics mail order shop,
that  works with avr studio 4.xx (xx = very new, I think "11") with the .elf
file format; but honestly, I did not use it very much. "printf"'s did most
of the job for me.

regards
ernst