[En-Nut-Discussion] ARM builds

TicTac tictac at irc.pl
Wed Aug 24 20:34:10 CEST 2005

Hello !
I'm trying to port Nut/OS to LPC21xx ARM7TDMI microcontroller, but it
seems to be more complicated than I thought :( I've tried several linker
script/startup file pairs but the system still doesn't work.
I'd like to ask people, who have succesfully ran Nut/OS on ARM to send
me some build logs. I would especially appreciate .map files created
during compilations so that I could compare memory layout's.
What tools are required to build ARM version ? I have used GNUArm gcc
4.0.1 and newlib 1.13. Are there any special compiler switches I should
use ?
I would greatly appreciate any help :)
Paul Melnarowicz