[En-Nut-Discussion] Watchdog/Idle thread issues again

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Wed Dec 7 19:10:33 CET 2005

If it is NutOS independent you have to set it up independently of NutOS:

void ExtWD_reset(void)
{
 PORTD = PORTD&~(1<<WDT_OUT);
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 _NOP();
 PORTD = PORTD | (1<<WDT_OUT);
 //sbi(PORTD,WDT_OUT);
}

SIGNAL(SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE2)
{

 if( (time_to_reset >0)&& (bReboot!=0xAA ) )
 {
  time_to_reset--;
  ExtWD_reset();
 }
 wdt_reset();

}

But I just thought that I still use version 3.4.1, while the newer ones may
have new timep features.
Regards, Alex