[En-Nut-Discussion] Open Source Hardware...

John Lin 0chiehchen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:53:24 CET 2005

Hi Haraid,

Thank you very much!  for your answers and your great Ethernut design...

We are the designer/manufacture of AMC branded Hi-End A/V systems.  We are
trying to get Ethernut into our existing product lines to enable Ethernet
capabilities.  The first stage would be to include the Ethernut without
changes, then we will change the design to fit our needs.  If we add some
new features to it, we will surely feedback to the community.  However, we
got to try it out first....

Best regards,

John