[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.9.9 and NutDelay()

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Thu Dec 15 23:58:31 CET 2005

Hello, all
Ethernut 3.9.9 just told me that NutDelay(), NutHeapAlloc, NutHeapAllocClear
are implicitly declared. Nevertheless I see them in documentation and the
are not noted as deprecated. Is it correct that they are not supported any
more and I have to rewrite my old programs and libraries?
Sorry if I ask the question which may have been answered several times...