[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.9.9 and NutDelay()

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 02:28:22 CET 2005

The compiler says it's implicitly declared when it can't find the
prototype for the functions. This means you are not including the
header files where they are declared.

As far as I know, it will then assume the function returns an int,
that could make the compiler generate wrong stack handling code!