[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.9.9 and NutDelay()

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Dec 16 16:05:38 CET 2005

Hi Alexander,

NutDelay() has never been implemented nicely, but it would be
almost impossible to live without.

The prototype is in
   include/arch/timer.h
which in turn is included by
   include/sys/timer.h
I think that conforms to 3.9.8.

The AVR (bad) implementation is in
   arch/avr/ostimer.c

Note that all architecture dependant code is now in
   libnutarch.a

Hope this helps.

Harald