AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.9.9 and NutDelay()

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Sat Dec 17 12:21:07 CET 2005

Hi!

I unzipped the file ethernut-3.9.9.exe in an "ethernut.3.9.9" directory and
started Nutconf from there.
When Nutconf started, (at least on my Win/XP machine) it opens the "File
select" dialog and shows the "conf" directory from 3.9.8 !!!!!(which is also
on may machine).
Be sure to select the right "conf" directory (from 3.9.9) and then set the
attributes for nutconf and build Nut/OS etc.

regards
Ernst