[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut 2.1B No RAM at 0x4000

Axel lenlen at zoellich.de
Sun Dec 18 18:52:08 CET 2005

Hallo everyone!
My brand new ethernut 2.1B is teasing me.
Powersupply is 9V= with a maximum current of 1A
Voltage measured at Pin1 is 3,3V
Voltage measured at Pin3 is 5,0V
My scope shows no spikes etc. on the supplylines.
Nothing connected to the expansion ports.

minicom gives:

BaseMon 4.1.3
Nut/OS 3.9.5.1 pre
Compiled by AVRGCC for ATmega128
Baudrate select = 23
External RAM Test... 44800 bytes
Banked RAM Test...   30 banks, 16384 bytes ea.
Serial FLASH...      540672 bytes
Detecting NIC...     LAN91C111
Testing NIC...       OK
I/O Port Test...     OK

or!!:

BaseMon 4.1.3
Nut/OS 3.9.5.1 pre
Compiled by AVRGCC for ATmega128
Baudrate select = 23
External RAM Test... 44800 bytes
Banked RAM Test...   30 banks, 16384 bytes ea.
Serial FLASH...      540672 bytes
Detecting NIC...     LAN91C111
Testing NIC...       link failed
IRQ failed
I/O Port Test...     OK

Pressing keys:
E:
Press any key to stop
rev=0x92

S:
Check address and data bus.
Press any key to stop
No RAM at 0x4000

X:
repetitiv cycle: LED4 lights, LED3 flashes, both gowing dark

After a while (1min 2min) sometimes there's a message:

MAC address (000698210xxx):
Host name (ethernut):
IP address (0.0.0.0):
Using DHCP or ARP method (Y):
HTTP server running. URL http://xx.xx.xx.114/

but the of LEDs keep flashing and there is no connection to xx.xx.xx.114

Broken hardware? Please not, as there already have been delivery problems,
I need this nut very urgend and my old 1.3 board isn't really an option.

Any Ideas?

Greetings
Axel

--
Wir verwenden ausschließlich grüne Elektronen aus biologischem Anbau.