[En-Nut-Discussion] How to install Ethernut with TCP/IP server and persuade customer that it is safe?

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Thu Dec 22 22:29:21 CET 2005

Hi, All
I have to install Ethernut box at the customer's building to control some
equipment (send commands to it). All my previous experience tells me that
customers' system administrators strongly oppose any servers inside their
networks. But maybe my experience about them is wrong? Maybe there ars some
special safe ports or some options, which would be accepted by them?
Could somebody advice?
Regards, Alexander.