[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: [En-Nut-Announce] Nut/OS Version 3.9.3 Preview

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Mon Feb 7 21:50:14 CET 2005

Hi,

include/cfg/dev.h gets created (or destroyed) when I choose Build->Build
tree. I tried to create dummy chat.h in some point but when I used this
build tree option it destroyed it again until I looked out conf
directory what option I had to choose that it gets created.

I downloaded nut395(c|d).exe and installed them to directory:
c:\ethernut\nut

Directory settings in nutconf must be correct as it overwrites files in
correct place.

I am using WinAVR for building it and before running nutconf.exe I have
setuped environment variables correctly (as they worked with previous
nutos). This is not a compiler problem, I am sure of that :)

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen