[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: [En-Nut-Announce] Nut/OS Version 3.9.3 Preview

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Feb 7 21:37:33 CET 2005

Hi Vesa,

Thanks for your report.

include/cfg/dev.h is part of the source tree (at least it is here).
If the Configurator doesn't create one in the build tree, then the
one from the source tree will be used.

Did you check the Configurator settings? Does it point to the
3.9.5 repository?

Which compiler are you using? In case of ICCAVR, did you read
Michael Fischer's post from Sunday about V7 issues?