[En-Nut-Discussion] Wait states in avr_nutinit.c

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Feb 8 00:11:12 CET 2005

Ole,

thanks for the clarification. I then will make it consistent for the
ATC90CAN128 part so that macro NUT_3WAITSTATES configures 0 waits for
the lower area (I also think one wouldn't need it...) and 3 for the
upper area.

Henrik

FOCUS Software Engineering Pty Ltd
Brisbane, Australia - Web: www.focus-sw.com
Phone: +61-402 970 933 - Fax: +61-7-3009 0399