[En-Nut-Discussion] Wait states in avr_nutinit.c

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Feb 8 02:12:31 CET 2005

Ole Reinhardt wrote:

> Btw: I would be interested in your AT90CAN128 port since I'll build a
> platform with this device soon. When will your code be available?

Harald gave me access to the CVS yesterday and I will start checking in
my changes in the next couple of days. As approx. 40 files need to be
changed I like to check with the other developers first about the best
concept dealing with these "#ifdef __AVR_ATmega128" ifdefs. Refer to my
other post "Nut/OS for AT90CAN128 processor".

Henrik