[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Version 3.9.5 icc compilationis OK now

Jean Pierre Gauthier jp.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 8 14:04:52 CET 2005

I reinstalled the new version 3.9.5 from scratch. all is in order.
And Eth1.3F starts now. I don't know why ;-)
(New version is bigger than the old and with appli, reaches 4K eboot section
here. It could be a reason of freezing)
I have to understand and adapt nutinit.c for my application because I use
specific I/O for specific memory banking.
Thanks,
Jean Pierre