[En-Nut-Discussion] httserv - size

amit khandelwal khandelwal.amit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:33:14 CET 2005

Hello,
    The hardware manual of 1.3 Rev F, says that we have 128KB of Flash
ROM and 4KB of EEPROM and 32KB of SRAM. I see the size of httpserv.hex
as 171KB on my linux box. I am not able to understand why this is
so??? Can somebody please tell me why this is?  Also, in the code of
httpserv.c there is a use of "static prog_char" and the comment says
that C programming for flash microcontrollers will store this is in
the Flash ROM. Any good tutorial which I can refer for such details?

Thanks!
Amit Khandelwal