[En-Nut-Discussion] jtag - help

amit khandelwal khandelwal.amit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:29:55 CET 2005

Hello,
    I purchased a stk300 development board from kanda.com. It came
along with a JTAG ICE which I could use for the my development with
ethernut. I purchased that because it was very cheap compared too
atmel jtag. Can somebody please guide me how to use that jtag device
with ethernut. I saw the website and it gives a picture of how to
connect the atmel jtag. I guess I have to connect jtag in a similar
fashion. Can somebody please share this information with me.

I would like to setup the jtag to be able to use in the ethernut
environment. Can somebody guide me in doing so using the jtag. I have
installed the avr-gdb 6.0+ version and I have avarice too.

I am also trying to setup the simulavr+avr-gdb environment. So that I
can get familiar with the environment.

http://microcontrollershop.com/product_info.php?products_id=812

Thanks!
Amit Khandelwal

PS.

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post this but if any
of you have experienced this and can share with me how to go about
setting up the environment it will be great.
1. I tried using that jtag ice with the atmel studio 4.10+. The manual
says that I need to first upload the upgrade.ebn file into the jtag
using the avrprog. However, when I start the avrprog from the studio
it says no supported board found.