[En-Nut-Discussion] Linux Emulator on Fedora Core 3

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Feb 23 13:49:01 CET 2005

> As far as I understood the emulation, simply rearranging
> the include paths may not help. You partly need the Nut/OS
> specific standard headers, don't you?

Yes, I think so.

> But I may be wrong here. Just as a reminder: With avr-libc
> and ImageCraft the Nut/OS include paths _must_ be first.

Ok. On my linux plattform an "#include /usr/include/unistd.h" does the
job. I don't know the path to this file on MacOS X, but perhaps that
should be enough to correct it?

Matthias could you please send me the compiler messages from your
machine?

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19