[En-Nut-Discussion] Linux Emulator on Fedora Core 3

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 23 14:44:16 CET 2005

On 23.02.2005, at 13:49, Ole Reinhardt wrote:

On MacOS X, the headers are where they are expected elsewhere:
/usr/include/
And I've got /usr/include/unistd.h there, too.

I've just corrected the bug. The problem was/is that by starting
unistd.h with

 > #ifndef _UNISTD_H_
 > #define _UNISTD_H_

_UNISTD_H_ is set (obviouly) which prevents

 > #include "/usr/include/unistd.h"

to do anything, because the first line there reads:

 > #ifndef _UNISTD_H_
 > #define _UNISTD_H_

I've corrected it unistd.h in CVS HEAD using an extra define. maybe
this is not required
but it works for stdio.h and I just reused the working stuff.

matthias