[En-Nut-Discussion] reliability of message queues

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Feb 23 14:34:54 CET 2005

> An improvement to the current status could be to implement something
> along the posix select call

Good idea! That would solve much of my problems and should not be that
hard to implement. I'd also like to implement a posix like select call
for filedescriptors. On could read from multiple file desciptors without
blocking...

I think I will follow this approach first and try to implement these
functions.

bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19