AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] debugging ethernut apps

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Thu Feb 24 00:39:19 CET 2005

Ernst,

I did a little hack an abused the HWDEF macro in UserConf.mk. This way I
don't have to change any of the standard NutOS files and would loose the
change when I update NutOs from the CVS.

My UserConf.mk looks as follow:

# Automatically created on Sat Feb 19 08:40:07 2005
#
# You can use this file to modify values in NutConf.mk
#
HWDEF+=-g3 -gdwarf-2 -Wno-error

It's probably not the the proper way to do it, but it works for me.
Maybe one day the debug setting is incorporated into nutconf.

Henrik