AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] debugging ethernut apps

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Wed Feb 23 23:43:46 CET 2005

Hi Henrik!

Thanks for your answere (It's funny to write an email in Austria close to
midnight and get an answere from Australia nearly instantly ...)

You wrote:
Then I also compiled my apps using the same flags into an .elf file.

Thats where I need the help. which of the makexxxx  file (in which dir) did
you modify i.e. add the "-g3 -gdwart-2" to?

Thanks again!

ernst