[En-Nut-Discussion] Compiling Nut/OS for AT91

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Thu Jan 13 14:37:39 CET 2005

 Hello Ole,

At this point I have only found the AT91SAMS64-IAR but not sure about the price. This link gives some indication http://www.mscbp.hu/download/ARM/SAM7S64_IAR_customer.pdf. I beleave The price is rather high due to the IAR license. I will be atending an Atmel seminar jan 24th and most likely there will be more information about this topic, I'll keep you posted.

> I just orderd some samples of the chip.
>
> Would be interested in make them running witn NutOS/BTNut.
I belive we have a common interest here and I look foward to get this done :)

Regards,
/Lars