[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with Ethernut1 eboot

Jean Pierre Gauthier jp.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 28 13:16:15 CET 2005

Hello,

I try to use eboot (RTL8019) but the eboot TFTP download is launched again
without end.
Precisely, the application appairs well downloaded but early hangs during
the NutHeapAdd call of nutinit () and then eboot download starts again...

NOTA: I already successfully tested eboot  before I migrate to  3_9_2
version.

Of course, application works without eboot.
What are the differences between "true RESET without eboot" et "eboot then
jmp 0" ?

Jean Pierre