[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: about ISP

Franck ethernut-user_chat at ulukai.net
Fri Jul 1 21:48:35 CEST 2005

Thanks to you Harald about links!!!

Franck

+------------------------------
+
+Message: 2
+Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:35:33 +0200
+From: Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de>
+Subject: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] about ISP
+To: "Ethernut User Chat (English)" <en-nut-discussion at egnite.de>
+
+Franck,
+
+you can build a programming adapter yourself. The most
+simple I know is
+http://www.robs-projects.com/mp3proj/ispcable.html
+
+But I'd highly recommend to spend a bit more money and
+effort and build this one
+http://www.iready.org/projects/uinternet/ispdongle.pdf
+
+Harald
+
+At 18:31 27.06.2005 +0200, you wrote:
+>Hi every one,
+>
+>I'm a student, and would like to play with ethernut, but I can't be clear
+>inmmy mind about how to program the flash memory and EEPROM of the board
+>with ISP (because of being a student, I can't buy a stater kit,
+so I bought
+>a Charon2 module, but don't have the cable to program the atmega128)
+>
+>Could someone help me?
+>
+>Thanks,