[En-Nut-Discussion] NEWBIE : How to write to the EEPROM

Andreas Longin Andreas.Longin at fhtw-berlin.de
Wed Jul 6 17:47:26 CEST 2005

Thanks for the fast feedback. But I don't know very much about how
Nut/OS stores its own config-data in eeprom. Which adresses are free ??
But im thinking about ab wiered solution: There a Data structure called
confos with a 16 uChar field called hostname - does anyone know if this
is vital to Nut/OS or not ??- i think that its not vital so I've thought
about abusing it - its much space for data and i can use Nut/OS
functions zu access it.

Thanks again for the help (both of you)

regards,

Andreas