AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] NEWBIE : How to write to the EEPROM

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Fri Jul 8 20:29:23 CEST 2005

Andreas,

I am using the EEPROM starting at adr. 0x100. That leaves confos and the
ip/netmask/gateway info at 0x050 untouched an keeps a "safety distance from
it.
Not using 256 Bytes from the 4k EEprom does not hurt (me).
You could choose another startaddress (0x80 instead of 0x100) and squeeze
128 bytes more out of it.

regards
ernst