[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: NutConf on Mac OS X (alpha)

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Jul 8 11:55:14 CEST 2005

Hi Harald,

On 08.07.2005, at 09:11, Harald Kipp wrote:

> Hello Matthias,
>
> The recommended location for nutconf is the parent
> of the nut directory.
Didn't see the recommandation.. :)
But after some guessing, I moved the app there and that
was kind of ok.

> and no idea how I should setup an absolute
> path to the repository.
The main point here is, that I get a std file dialog.
After selecting one file, NutConf.app was not able to
open the just selected File. This means, the result
from the file dialog has been relative. Here it should
be possible in wx to get back an absolute path.

How do you open the file after the dialog, anyway?

> I'm missing the main menu. Does it show up in the
> MAC's main menu bar? If yes, you can select
> Edit->Settings to specify an absolute path to the
> repository.
Yepp. Tried that and it helps.

> The problem with the tree window is weird. What
> happens if you resize the main frame or if you
> move the splitters?
Nothing. I can't move the splitters very much.
Interestingly, the scrollbars are correct.
its just this control which is shown in the wrong
size and also doesn't follow e.g. window resizing.

matthias