[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie question - what do I need for interactive debugging of Ethernut???

Richard Lang Richard.Lang at trimble.co.nz
Fri Jul 22 04:44:34 CEST 2005

Despite scanning the documentation and mailing list archives I'm not
entirely clear whether I'm able to carry out source level debugging with
JTAG/ISP programming adaptor that comes with the Ethernut 2 starter kit,
or will I have to shell out for an Atmel JTAGICE as well.

It's a bit of an issue as I'm considering buying an Ethernut to play
with at home, so cost is a significant factor.

Alternatively are there any monitor type applications that would allow
debugging via a serial connection?

Thanks,

Richard.