[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie question - what do I need for interactive debugging of Ethernut???

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Fri Jul 22 05:23:47 CEST 2005

You would need to buy a JTAGICE as well. (You can also make one for
yourself for under $10, but I am not sure of the legality of it, a web
search will help you here)

But - source level debugging pretty much suck anyway (unless your trying
to debug device drivers).  Better to debug using an emulator or simulator.

Ralph