[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie question - what do I need forinteractive debugging of Ethernut???

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Jul 22 15:38:54 CEST 2005

Hi Alexander,

I doubt. Probably the programming software running on
the PC spoiled the fuses. For example: AVRStudio fails
to read the fuses (target power supply was off, serial
port blocked or whatever). Then writing back the fuses
results in a disaster.

Indeed the SP Duo allows to completely disable the
device by misprogramming the clock and disabling the
JTAG fuse. However, it should still be possible to
reprogram the ATmega by feeding an external clock.
Did I miss something?

Harald